lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

my changes by celia

Changes by celia
I've changed a lot in th past five years.
I look different, I do different thing and I have different opinions.

Aparence
I didn't use to wear glasses but now I wear glasses.
I didn't use to wear jewelly, but now I sometimes wear bracalets, earrings and rings. My style of clothes has changed. I use to wear traskuits but now I wear casual clothes.

School
Five years ago, I didn't go to the high school. I was al primary school. My favorite subject was art. Now, I prefer maths.

Free time
I didn't use to go out in the evenings.
I used to saty at home and play the games with my cousins. Now I often meet my friends in town. At weekend, I often go shopping.

Conclusion
I think my life is better now than It was five years ago. LLhough I have to work horder, I'm more independent and I've got more friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario