lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Curriculum and application letter

APPLICATION LETTER
48 c/circumbalacion street
Sant climent 08849
22-2-2012
M.s
Smith
San
joan de deu hospital
Av/marianito
52
Barcelona

Dear
Ms.simith
I saw your adverstiment for part-time staff in the local paper and i am writing
to apply for a job at the hospital.
I am 25 years old i am student al CEIP Sant Climent school . I am friendly, had-
working and a good at math’s and arts. I’ve worked as a cashiering a clothes
shop. I am used to working whit people.
At the moment, I am working in a clothes shop.
I’m sending you my photo, and I look forward to hearing from you.
You sincerely

CELIA CALVO SOLANA

CURRICULUM

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Celia Calvo Solana
Adress: 48 c/circumbalacion street
Mobile:652027150
Age: 25
Male/female: Female
Date of birth: It was born on 25th of December on 1986
e-mail:celiacalvo96@hotmail.com

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Primary school C.E.I.P Sant Climent (1999-2008)
Secondary school in torre roja (2008- 2012)
Graduated in university of medicine

CARRER HISTORY (emploiment)
It worked at cashier in restaurant

SKILLS
Foreignlanguages: Catalan, Spanish and English
Computerprograms for PC: I have a good command of word, exel, power-point, paint(etc)
Drivinglicense: yes

HOBBIES AND INTEREST
Hobbies:sing, play games, TV, reading
Interests: The world of fashion and pets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario